Delivery & Postage
|Delivery & Postage|
Delivery & Postage - By placing an order with us we understand you accept the rules and regulations regarding the delivery of your parcel and have understood the terms and conditions.
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Whenever possible we will deal with orders on the same day they are received and dispatch them usually within 24 hours. However, please note the following terms:
* For non-prescription orders placed online we aim to dispatch between 1 and 3 working days of receipt of order and payment.
* For prescription orders sent to us we aim to dispatch between 1 and 2 working days of receipt of order and prescription.
* Orders are not dispatched on weekends or Bank Holidays.
* You the customer are responsible for providing us with a full postal address, please ensure that all the address is correct on the order including house number and postcode. We are not responsible for any order lost due to the address being given to us incorrectly.
We will contact you via email or phone if an item is out of stock or if there is any delay to your order. Should you require a product urgently please call us on 0845 6787838 - please note there may be an additional postal charge for urgent orders for it to be sent Next Day delivery.
Once we receive your order, acknowledgment will be sent to you via email.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please consider your postage options carefully before placing your order. Please select Special Delivery for high value or urgent orders. Special Delivery ensures the parcel is traceable and is covered for the full cost of the items should there be a problem with Royal Mail getting it to you.
Selecting 1st class or 2nd class delivery means that if there is a problem with the parcel the claim procedure will take approx 20 days. We will NOT send out orders again or refund before this time if Special Delivery has not been selected.
OPTIONS FOR POST AND DELIVERY
STANDARD FIRST CLASS As standard we post out 1st class Royal Mail for items up to 2kg in weight. There is charge of £1.99 for this. This parcel usually arrives within 1 to 3 working days but can take between 1 and 5 working days. If this parcel is lost in the post by Royal Mail it will take at least 20 days before we can offer a refund or send the parcel out again.
FREE P&P: We offer Free Post & Packing on orders over £20 in value, orders less than £20 2nd Class postage cost is 99p. A 2nd Class parcel can take 3-5 working days to arrive. You need to select Free P&P from the drop down list on the checkout page if you want this option. If this parcel is lost in the post by Royal Mail it will take at least 20 days before we can offer a refund or send the parcel out again.
SPECIAL DELIVERY: Prescription Medications and items up to 1kg in weight and needed urgently or of high value can be sent Special Delivery. This ensures Next Day delivery once the order is ready to dispatch. Special Delivery also covers for the full amount and the parcel is traceable. This charge is £6.99. This option is recommended for URGENT and High Value orders up to 1kg in weight. Please note Special Delivery is next day from the day of dispatch not the day the order is placed.
HEAVY ITEMS: If the parcel is over 2kg you may be contacted for additional payment to cover the postal charges. Your parcel may also be sent Parcel Force 48 hours from dispatch. If you wish to upgrade this to 24 hour please call us there is a £3.99 charge for this. We do not send items weighing more than 1kg overseas.
FOOD DELIVERY: Food orders are posted out free. Select Free P&P in the postal options at check out. Food is sent out with Parcel Force and will be delivered within 48 hours of dispatch and will require a signature.
Please Note: we are unable to deliver food to Scottish Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isle of Scilly
OVERSEAS POSTING - Please note the terms carefully
We are now able to post to the EU & Worldwide. Please note our terms regarding this:
* Parcels can only be sent up to 1kg in weight, we do not post out any type of aerosols.
* EU Parcels can be sent standard Airmail £10 charge or Airmail Airsure £15.00
* Worldwide parcels can be sent standard Airmail £12.50 or Airmail Airsure £16.50
Delivered between 3 - 7 working days
Should the parcel be lost or refused at customs, unless it is returned to us we do not offer any refund. A parcel can take up to 20 days to be returned to us, only on receipt of this will be offer a refund less the postage charge. Please note this does not apply to POM-V meds as these are not refunded for under any circumstance.
We recommend you use Airmail Airsure.
Delivered between 2 - 6 working days
Compensation - up to £40 per order, please note the maximum compensation paid for Airmail Airsure is £40. Please note that some countries do not allow us to send Airmail Airsure, if the parcel is returned it will be sent again Airmail for you. There is then no compensation unless the parcel is returned to us, see details on Airmail above (We do not refund POM-V medications under any circumstances) . Please check if Airmail Airsure is accepted into your country before placing your order.
Please note the countries that DO NOT accept Airsure include: Greece, Lativa, Slovakia, cyprus, Italy, Dubia. Uraquay, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romaina, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia. Please do check your country accepts Airsure if you want to use this service before you place the order.
Important Notes about Overseas Deliveries:
* We do not pay out compensation for lost or missing parcels sent Airmail. We will refund an order if the item is returned to us less the postal charge but only for Non POM-V medications, POM-V are not refunded for under any circumstance. The return of a parcel may take over 20 days and it would not be refunded until it is received.
* We will pay up to £40 compensation for lost or missing parcels when sent Airmail Airsure (NON POM_V meds only, we do not refund under any circumstance for POM-V medications). We will wait at least 20 days before dealing with this claim.
* Any orders we are not able to process due to weight restrictions, incorrect postage option selected, prescription limitations etc will be automatically cancelled and your payment will be refunded. We have the right to cancel any overseas parcel. We will email you to inform you of the cancellation.
* Should a prescription be required with your oversea order PLEASE NOTE that we only accept the prescription that has been downloaded from our website and completed and stamped by your vet. We no longer accept your vets own prescriptons as they do not include the relevant information we require to be able to dispense against them. To download our prescripton click on the PRESCRIPTIONS tag at the top of the page and print from there.
* We do not refund any POM-V medications under any circumstances, refund on return of parcel is only for Non POM-V medications.
Pet Dispensary has the right to cancel and refund any overseas order without reason at any time.
Choosing a postal option on our website:
At Check Out it will automatically default to our Standard Delivery option. If you wish to change this option at Check Out click the drop down list under Select a Postage Method and choose the preferred postage option. Check the shipment note that the charge has been made and you are happy with your choice.
To change your postal choice after the order has been sent you must call us so we can take any additional payment over the phone. Email requests may not be dealt with in time. We can only amend your postal choice if the order hasn't already been dispatched to you, please do note that most orders are dispatched on the day they are received.
We do everything possible to ensure that your parcel arrives to you on time and in good condition, although once it has been posted out it then becomes the responsibility of Royal Mail. We send out all items Business Post. Once they leave our premises it becomes Royal Mails responsibility to ensure it reaches you safely.
Please note that we will flat pack the parcel if possible so that it gets through your letterbox. This may mean we undo the boxes of tablets to ensure they are as flat as possible. If the item is bulky and it doesn't go through the letter box if you are not in to accept it this may mean it goes to the sorting office for you to collect.
* Lost or Damaged Parcels
We send out all parcels Business Post, this means that we have proof it was received by Royal Mail, we cannot consider any parcel lost for at least 20 working days from the day of dispatch, this applies for all parcels including medication orders, except those that are sent Special Delivery. Please consider Special Delivery if you are having urgent medications sent as lost parcels will not be considered lost until the 20 days have passed see notes below
Please note that any lost or damaged parcel must be reported to us within 30 days of the dispatch date for us to claim which will only be done after the 20 working days from dispatch have passed*.
* Procedure for Lost Parcels:
Although most 1st class parcels arrive next day please do allow 1-5 working days for your parcel to arrive. After at least 5 working days you need to first contact your local sorting office. On most occasions this is where the parcel is as it was too big to get through the letterbox. From dispatch (an email is sent to you to tell you the parcel is on its way) please do allow the 5 days before you contact the sorting office to give it chance to get to you first.
Royal Mail will not consider a parcel lost until 20 working days has passed so please allow this time from the date of dispatch of order before contacting us as we can take NO action until 20 working days has passed. This means your parcel will not be re-sent or you will not be issued a refund until: the 20 working days have passed and we have processed the claim which can take a further 5 working days. However, should the parcel arrive back to us before this date we will contact you straight away to ask if you want it re-sending or refunding.
We strongly recommend prescription drugs or medication needed urgently that you select Special Delivery to ensure it gets to you in time. Any lost orders will not be dealt with until 20 working days have passed if Special Delivery has not been selected.
By placing an order with us we understand you accept the rules and regulations regarding the delivery of your parcel and have understood the above terms and conditions.
|Seraquin for dogs 2gm x60 - arthritis in dogs - REDUCED|
find out more
|Advantage & Drontal for dogs (12 month flea & worm protection)|
find out more
|Drontal Plus for dogs XL flavoured wormer - Price from £4.70 per tablet!|
find out more